Only worth-sharing platform for Software Engineer.
- Python for everyone: The instructor prep really good material and explanation.
- Django for everyone: If you like the above, you might like this as well.
- Backend API development with Nodejs: if you completed the above, this even much easier.
- Hyperskills: Another great platform for learning (project-based learning)
- Clerk: simplest to implement authetnication and authorization.
- Compressor for optimizing image
- Obsidian || Lumen: Note taking app.
- Flameshot: screenshot with in-app editing.
- Excalidraw: drawing on web
- Editing screenshot: https://shots.so/
Social media / Open Graph / Analytics
- DecapCMS: git-based markdown CMS (I find this very easy to use and start with).
- Tina: git-based markdown and mdx (react + markdown)
Tailwind components & templates: