Debugger by day, development by night.
** I do develop features during day as well for my company, but most of the times are used for debugging; thus came the quote. 😖
Some other stuff I believe:
- I don't believe in pronounces.
- Google sucks so do their frameworks! (esp. Angular, even the original founder worked on a new one Qwik, using jsx as well.) 😂
- Accidentally override one of my git repo, if you're using --orphan, make sure to remote the original remote first before doing anything silly like me.
- Designer hates it when other copy/paste his works. While engineer loves to share his code base. 🤔
- I find it cringey to hear the motivation speakers ramping nonsense on the internet.
Things I sucked at
- Taking photo
- Singing and playing instruments
- Physical sports
Big fans of
- Khazifire: partner in uni.
- Bryan: accomplice in Path of Exile instead of studying exam.
- Jordan Peterson: -
- Michael Knowles: -
- Shadcn/ui: love the frontend.
- Vim: best editor tool.
- PopOS: laptop workstation. (would prefer Linux Regolith over PopOS)
- Firefox: fastest browser I've seen and worked with.
- Vscode IDE + neovim + Intellij keybinding. (love the 'double shift')
- Steam Proton: running windows games I loved (Path of Exile)
- Find out more at Bookmarks.
- Angular, Deno, Django, ExpressJs, Fresh, Java, Python, Nextjs, Spring Boot, TypeScript, Lume, TinaCMS
- Atlassian Tools, Convex, Cypress, Deta, Docker, Firebase, Flyway, Git, MongoDb, Mongoose, Prisma, PostgreSQL, PLSQL, Rest API, RPC, RStudio, Vyper
Artist / Bands I liked:
- Cigarettes After Sex: ["Apocalypse", "Nothing's Gonna Hurt You", "Sweet", "K."]
- Winter Aid: ["The Wisp Sings]
- Lord Huron: ["The Night We Met", "Ends of the Earth"]
- Of Monsters and Men: ["Crystals"]
- Handsome Ghost: ["Reckless Lover"]
- Duncan Laurence: ["Arcade"]
- Steve Lacy: ["Bad Habit"]
- Evanescence: ["Bring me to life"]
- Vance Joy: ["Riptide"]
- Labrinth: ["Still Don't Know My Name"]
- Lana Del Rey: ["Radio"]
** 2023 collections